This is a perfect salad recipe to make when you want a quick and satisfying meal.
Yummy Chicken Walnut Summer Salad
Looking for a very simple salad recipe? Try this chicken walnut summer salad and be surprised by how good it is.
- 2 medium chicken breast skinless
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch red grapes sliced in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Boil chicken breast in chicken broth and water until cooked, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool, and dice into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Put all of the ingredients into a big salad bowl and stir lightly.
- Serve on field greens as a salad or croissant for a sandwich.
Calories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 17gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 17gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 336mgPotassium: 380mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 162IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.