To make a delicious pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe. This recipe is super easy, and I can guarantee that you will love cooking this. Plus, it’s healthy, so you have an alternative to unhealthy pasta dishes that you constantly find yourself craving for.
Pasta Salad With Mayonnaise and Corn
- 2 cups noodles boiled
- 4–5 tablespoons mayonnaise healthy home-made
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup corn boiled
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a side bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon and salt.
- Add corn kernels to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl of boiled pasta and gently stir the mixture.
- Put the pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn into the fridge and serve it cold.