To make a delicious pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe. This recipe is super easy, and I can guarantee that you will love cooking this. Plus, it’s healthy, so you have an alternative to unhealthy pasta dishes that you constantly find yourself craving for.
- 2 cups of boiled noodles
- 4–5 tablespoons of healthy home-made mayonnaise
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of boiled corn
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a side bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon and salt.
- Add corn kernels to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl of boiled pasta and gently stir the mixture.
- Put the pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn into the fridge and serve it cold.