To make a delicious pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe. This recipe is super easy, and I can guarantee that you will love cooking this. Plus, it’s healthy, so you have an alternative to unhealthy pasta dishes that you constantly find yourself craving for.
Pasta Salad With Mayonnaise and Corn
Try this pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn and I can guarantee that you'll keep wanting for more. Here's my secret recipe you must try.
- 2 cups noodles boiled
- 4–5 tablespoons mayonnaise healthy home-made
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup corn boiled
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a side bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon and salt.
- Add corn kernels to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl of boiled pasta and gently stir the mixture.
- Put the pasta salad with mayonnaise and corn into the fridge and serve it cold.
Calories: 3258kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 8gFat: 316gSaturated Fat: 32gPolyunsaturated Fat: 33gMonounsaturated Fat: 66gTrans Fat: 0.4gSodium: 1823mgPotassium: 227mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 6IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.