I made this beautiful and delicious easy-herb vinaigrette dressing for a very special dinner at home. Everybody loved it and asked for the recipe. And today, I’ll share the easy and healthy recipe with you. For convenience, I have reduced the amounts for a smaller serving.
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 1/3 cup of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh chives
- Mix the first three ingredients together.
- Drizzle in oil gradually, whisking to combine. Then, add in chopped herbs.