Refresh yourself with this Rectoru Roquefort salad dressing recipe that I’m going to share with you, and I’m so sure your meal will be more complete with its beneficial ingredients.
So, hurry up and prepare this salad dressing that I’m going to share with you today.
This mild Roquefort dressing is delicious over torn spinach or any combination of mixed salad greens.
Rectory Roquefort Salad Dressing
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese crumbled
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar optional
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Gradually stir about ½ cup of the olive oil into the cheese until combined in a small bowl.
- And then transfer to a screw-top jar.
- Add the remaining oil with the white wine vinegar, lemon juice, capers, sugar (if you want), salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
- And then cover tightly and shake it well.
- Allow it to chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to blend the flavours.
- And then, before serving, shake it well.