This Sweet Mustard Dressing is the perfect salad dressing to pour over your fresh veggie salad. If you like sauces with sweet notes, this is the one for you. Check out how you can quickly whip it up here.
Sweet Mustard Dressing
This sweet mustard dressing is a must-try if you like sweet dressings. This has the good combination of sweet and spicy that you will absolutely love.
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- ¼ cup lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons mustard grainy
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Measure all ingredients and place them in a small bowl.
- Mix together vigorously, and then pour over your favourite salad.
Calories: 401kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 1gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 30gSodium: 457mgPotassium: 65mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 27IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 16mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.