Tahini dressing is one of the most versatile kinds of dressing you can add to your salad. Here’s a simple recipe you can make at home so you can spice up your salads.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 2 lemons and zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons of whole-grain tahini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix finely chopped or pureed garlic cloves, juice and zest from a lemon, salt, pepper, maple syrup, cumin, tahini, water, and mix well until combined.
- Drizzle on top of your salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.