- 4 ounces of fresh infant spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 2-4 tablespoons of roasted sunflower seeds
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry your spinach.
- Add broccoli, blueberries, dried cranberries, avocado, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds.
- Add dressing before serving.
- Season with dark pepper to taste.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.