If you love eating salads, you will need to read through this recipe of the strawberry spinach salad that is just heavenly. Salads can be eaten at any time of the day and should be one of the dishes constantly in your refrigerator.
The strawberries are my favourite part of this salad, mainly because they help pop out in terms of colour. The salad is a mixture of green and red colours.
Furthermore, its preparation time is relatively short, with most of them being prepared in twenty minutes or less. This strawberry spinach salad recipe serves ten people but can even do more if the ingredients are added appropriately.
The general time frame for the preparation and serving of the recipe is a maximum of ten minutes, making it one of the quickest dishes to prepare.
- Main Ingredients
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped
- 1 package of fresh spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sauce, gluten-free
- Dash of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- Put the walnuts and the sugar into an appropriately sized skillet and place it over a source of heat of medium-range so that the sugar can quickly dissolve and the walnuts also get coated. When the mixture is well done, it is spread on aluminium foil, allowing it to cool.
- Place in a large bowl the spinach, strawberries and the remaining almonds and toss them up together nicely.
- Make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- The dressing can be poured at regular intervals so that the strawberry spinach salad always tastes fresh.