I remember the first time I ate my first egg salad; I was at the beautiful age of 12. Now that I think about it, that’s a bunch of lost years without knowing that egg salad existed! That’s why I explored to find easy recipes like this spicy egg salad that I recently learned to make.
The great thing about making egg salad is, you can’t go wrong unless you’re like me, who messes up the eggs most of the time.
- 6 eggs, boiled
- 1 teaspoon of grain mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of mayo
- 1/8 teaspoon of dry dill
- A pinch of black pepper
- lemon pepper
- 6 sliced pickled jalapenos/juice
- 1/2 celery stick
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 1 dry chive
- Chopped parsley
- Peel and cut boiled eggs.
- Chop celery and the onions.
- In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients
- Add as much jalapeno pickle juice to taste.
Don't forget to add the jalapeno juice; the mayo brings down the heat of the peppers.