This simple vinaigrette dressing is a very versatile one you can use in any salad. It is best served over fresh veggies or fruits you love. This lemon and mustard vinaigrette dressing is so simple to prepare–you can make it in less than five minutes.
Tangy Lemon and Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
I love how simple this lemon and mustard vinaigrette dressing is. This is so easy and you can keep it for long!
- ½ medium white onion thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon mustard wholegrain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper cracked
- To make the lemony vinaigrette combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper. Once mixed, add the onion slices and set them aside.
- Pour onto your fresh vegetable salad.
Calories: 201kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gSodium: 597mgPotassium: 66mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 0.4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.