So this Strawberry Pecan Summer Salad has most of my absolute faves–strawberries, mango and avocado. The last two work so well together. The sweetness of the mango with the buttery-ness (new word) of the avo is like heaven. So good if you’ve never tried it together, then do it now.
I love this salad. It’s so light and refreshing, perfect for the summer. Add some pecans to this party, and it is filling. It is an excellent addition to any bbq and is packed with nutrient-dense deliciousness.
Refreshing Strawberry Pecan Summer Salad
Strawberry Pecan Summer Salad Ingredients
- 2 ½ cups spinach
- ⅓ cup quinoa cooked
- ¾ cup cucumbers sliced
- ¾ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup mango cubed
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 ½ tablespoon hemp seeds
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 medium avocado cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- Slice and dice fruit and vegetables
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients for dressing together.
- Incorporate into the salad. Top with hemp seeds and Enjoy!