- 2-3 ounces of smoked salmon, chopped fine
- 1-5 ounces of salmon filet, cooked then chilled
- 2 cucumbers, scaled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded, chopped into small dice
- 1/3 cup of mayo
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper dill rub, sprinkle on raw salmon
- 1 teaspoon of organic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of salad topper
- 1 napa cabbage
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 endive
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds, bake to a dark brown colour or until you see oil from the seed come out
- 1 sprig of fresh dill
- Sprinkle lemon pepper dill on salmon filet, cook to a med temp, and then let cool.
- Take your smoked salmon and place it in a bowl, with the chopped cucumbers, sea salt and some fresh chopped dill and mayo. Then mix lightly, take chilled salmon, chop it to medium in size, and add to the other mix.
- Take your Napa cabbage and remove four leaves, cut them to the size of your dish, then trim the top of just by about ½ in so it is a straight cut. Cut up some extra cabbage and place the leaves in your dish and the finely chopped cabbage in the centre. Then form your salad and put it on the cabbage; take your salad topper and sprinkle it on the cabbage leaf. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.