Delicious Smoked Salmon Summer Salad
Love salmon? This delicious smoked salmon summer salad is perfect for you! Try this easy fish salad when you crave fish and salad.
- 3 ounces salmon smoked and chopped fine
- 3 ounces salmon fillet cooked then chilled
- 2 medium cucumbers scaled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and deseeded, chopped into small dice
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper dill sprinkle on raw salmon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt organic
- 2 tablespoons salad topper
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 1 medium tomato Roma
- 1 head endive
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds bake to a dark brown colour or until you see oil from the seed come out
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- Sprinkle lemon pepper dill on salmon filet, cook to a med temp, and then let cool.
- Take your smoked salmon and place it in a bowl, with the chopped cucumbers, sea salt and some fresh chopped dill and mayo. Then mix lightly, take chilled salmon, chop it to medium in size, and add to the other mix.
- Take your Napa cabbage and remove four leaves, cut them to the size of your dish, then trim the top of just by about ½ in so it is a straight cut. Cut up some extra cabbage and place the leaves in your dish and the finely chopped cabbage in the centre. Then form your salad and put it on the cabbage; take your salad topper and sprinkle it on the cabbage leaf. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salad.
Calories: 348kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 15gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 757mgPotassium: 1414mgFiber: 8gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 3546IUVitamin C: 77mgCalcium: 307mgIron: 3mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.