If I am stranded on a desert island and could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, then that thing would be this macaroni salad. This one’s that tasty, trust me!
It’s so yummy that I usually skip my lunch and have this salad instead. This is an excellent pasta salad. All the veggies made this salad extremely healthy. And it’s up to you what all veggies and fruits you want to add here.
What is responsible for making this macaroni salad recipe incredibly delicious is its dressing. You have to try this once! Now let’s have a look at how’s it made.
Best Ever Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic optional
- ½ medium onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 dash Chilli powder
- 1 dash Mustard powder optional
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup macaroni boiled
- ½ cup corn kernels boiled
- 1 medium capsicum roughly chopped
- ½ medium cucumber cut into small pieces
- 1 medium tomato cut into small pieces
- 1 medium carrot cut into small pieces
- 3 leaves lettuce
- ¼ cup cream fresh
- 2 slices pineapple julienned
- When using cabbage, remove the rigid portion of cabbage leaves. Dip in boiled salted water for a minute. Remove from water; now, pour cold water. Pat dry and tear into big pieces.
- Put pineapple (after removing black eye) into the pressure cooker and add the juice of 1 lemon, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water into it. Remove pressure cooker from gas after one whistle.
- You can also use tin pineapple in place of it.
- For the dressing, add mayonnaise and fresh cream or soya cream to grind paste.
- Refrigerate dressing to chill.
- Mix capsicum, carrot, tomato, cucumber, corn, cabbage, pineapple pieces, and macaroni in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some black pepper.
- Mix chilled dressing and garnish with pomegranate and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.