Last month, I shared another great summer salad recipe, a Vegan Pasta Salad, with you. I love coming up with summer salad recipes since they are easy to make and don’t require a lot of cooking time. And they are perfect for picnics and any other summer eating plans you have! Today, I am sharing my recipe for creamy mustard potato salad!
You will love this super easy potato salad. The spicy kick of mustard takes it to another level.
Creamy Mustard Potato Salad
- 7 medium potatoes peeled and washed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mustard whole-grain
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Peel, wash, and dice your potatoes.
- Add to a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
- Let the potatoes cool slightly.
- Mash the boiled potatoes to the desired consistency with a potato masher.
- Add your mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, shredded carrots, pickle juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add extra mayonnaise as needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.